Fire Blankets Manufacturers & Suppliers in Mumbai
Hi Care Safety is one of the leading fire blankets manufacturers & suppliers in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Mahape, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, etc.
|Minimum Order Quantity
|to be used in fire protection
|40 Nos in one HDPE BAG
|Is It Abrasion Resistance
|Is It Disposable
|I deal in
|1 MTR X2 MTR
|1 MTRX2 MTR 2MTR X2 MTR
|Rigid box/PVC bag/Nylon bag
Product Features1. Simple and convenient fire control instrument.
2. It is widely used incorporation, supermarket, shipping, care, and house, etc, especially useful in the kitchen, hotel, recreation ground, gas station, etc that can easy to be on fire area.
3. Lightweight, Softness and smoothness, tightness, not stimulate the skin.
Product UsageFiberglass fire-resistant blanket is widely used in places where people gathering. For example, school, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, building etc.
1. Place the product on the wall at an easily noticed and reached location or inside a drawer.
2. When a fire accident occurs, quickly take out the product with both hands pulling the 2 black tapes.
3. Open up the product and hold it in your hand as if you are holding a shield.
4. Use the product to cover up the fire lightly and at the same time, cut off electricity or gas.
5. While the product is covering up the fire, use other measures to distinguish the fire until it is completely off.
6. After the fire has been completely distinguished, take off the product when it has been cooled down and treat it as inflammable trash.
7. In case the clothes of a person are on fire, please wrap the person with the product to distinguish the fire and call #120 immediately.
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Clothes a flexible high-temperature cloth available with either a single or double silicone rubber coating. This provides excellent resistance to heat and weather. Silicone-coated glass cloth is designed to meet the requirements for use in nuclear reactors and widely used for welding protection, grinding protection, and is often used on the cold side of insulation fabrications.
|Continuous operating temp
|Max short term exposure
|Water and oil resistance