No products in the cart.
Pab Fire Fighting Helmet
|Model Name/Number||PAB Compacta|
|Features||Heat Resistant Abrasion resistant|
New design in combination with an uncompromising choice of materials and manufacturing technology. The high degree of protection and simple usage makes this extremely light helmet with an integrated flip-down visor universal.
Extreme temperature resistance (up to 1000°C in a 10-second flashover flames)High resistance to mechanical impacts Safety Electrical insulation capacity E2Effective visibility achieved by reflective tape for optimal use in specific conditions3 point chinstrap from FR Meta aramid tested to prevent skin irritation Comfort Height-adjustable interior fitting adjustable from outside of shellWide range of accessories High Tech Materials High tech polymerAnti-scratch and anti-fog coated external visor (EN 14458:2004)Anti-scratch and anti-fog coated internal goggle (EN 443)
Pab Fire Fighting Helmet Manufacturer in Mumbai
Tomorrow’s fireman helmet. It’s made to keep the head safe in the most dangerous situations. Full protection is possible even at shorter (flash over flames) temperature exposures of up to 1000 °C, thanks to the development and deployment of Hi Care Safety Solutions in combination with known design. These benefits are rounded off by the fact that it is extremely light (1.350 g) and has a design that allows for a large range of suitable accessories. Firefighting in structures has never been safer. That is why we are pab fire fighting helmet manufacturer in Mumbai, Pune,
• It’s only 1.350 g, therefore it’s really light (including visor face shield and neck protector)
• Extreme temperature resistance (up to 1.000 degrees Celsius) in a 10-second flash over flames
• Radiant heat test 14 KW / m2, long-term resistance to 250°C / 30 min
• More resistant to mechanical impacts than any other helmet on the market
• Conformity to the most recent European standards (EN 443/2008)
• Protection for the entire head, including the neck and face
• PES anti-scratch and anti-fog visor that can withstand temperatures of up to 300°C (EN 14458)
• Neck protection made of aluminized carbon fibre
• Polyurethane foam shock absorber in the interior
• Adjustable from 52 to 63cm with an integrated system
• Safe ventilation is provided through inside ventilation ducts.